What I have in store for you this week;
1. 1969 Delta Green BuG rockin it on eBay!
2. StarTron Fuel Additive
3. Shoemaker’s 2011 Interview Recap, yours truly is there.
4. Coil Resto
5. A VW show in Palm Beach? I’m thinking of it!
6. A Beetle Graveyard in “BugsVille”
Happy Thanks Giving My VW BuDs!
I have a pretty cool newsletter for ya this week, short but good.
- I did not get around to the Bug Jam Video yet, my apologies.
- New Video Tip on “How to Detail your VW Motor”
- My BuD Eric Shoemakers Air Cleaner Resto Biz.
Tags: 1967Beetle,Air Cleaners,Beetle How to,Beetle Resto Tip,Bug Resto tip,Classic VW Bug Motor,Classic VW How To tip,Detailing motor,Eric Shoemaker,How to,Motor Detail,Oil Bath air cleaner,Old Bug Motor,Old Bug Resto tip
Here is Part 2 of the So Cal Vintage Treffen I went to out in Anaheim. This video shows the day of the show 9/11/2011. You can see that the caliber of cars on display was exquisite. I still say this was the BEST VW show I have ever attended.
Tags: 1192cc,1950s,25hp,36hp,40hp,Air-Cooled,Aircooled,Beetle,Bug,bug show,Chris Vallone,Classic Beetle,Classic Bug,Classic VW Beetle,Classic VW Bugs,Eric Shoemaker,Euro,Euro Sedan,German,Germany,Kafer,Old Bug,oldbug,oval window,Ragtop,resto,restoration,so cal treffen,split window,Standard Beetle,Standard Bug,Sunroof,The Classic Beetle,Type 1,Vintage,Vintage Beetle,Vintage Bug,Vintage Treffen,Vintage Vw Treffen,Volks,Volkswagen,VW,Wolfsburg
What is this?
Below are the many topics used on the site, with the ones used most often being larger in size. Click any of them below to see all of the stories associated with some of your favorite topics!